Oceanside Rollover Accident Lawyer
Life after a car rollover accident can be stressful, painful, and difficult. That’s why the Oceanside rollover accident attorneys of Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser work so hard to help the victims of severe injury accidents get the compensation they need to move on with their lives.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a rollover accident caused by another driver’s negligent or reckless actions, you are likely facing physical injury and financial worries related to medical treatments and rehabilitation. Above all, you are undoubtedly mentally and emotionally drained from trying to handle this disaster on your own. Every phone call, medical appointment, and missed days from work only adds weight to your already tired shoulders. Any type of car accident is devastating for all involved, and rollover accidents are no exception.
Although rollover accidents may not be the most common type of accident, according to safercar.gov, rollover accidents take more lives than any other type of car accident nationwide. Experiencing a rollover accident is a life-changing event, but you do not have to go through this traumatic event alone. The Oceanside rollover accident attorneys Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser is here to help ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve after your rollover car accident. Give our experienced legal team a call today at (760) 512-1172 so that we can help you along the road to recovery.
Why You Need A Car Rollover Accident Lawyer
Being involved in a rollover accident is a terrible experience physically, mentally, and financially. Before any of your physical injuries have even had enough time to heal, you will be facing a mountain of paperwork, endless phone calls, and many other difficult hurdles keeping you from a peaceful recovery. Without the help of an experienced rollover accident attorney, this process will be much more uncomfortable and stressful than it needs to be.
Hiring an Oceanside lawyer to help with your rollover accident will ease the headache of filing a claim for compensation for your pain and suffering. You will be able to rest easy knowing that a knowledgeable attorney will be by your side every step of the way.
Don’t face this battle alone. Facing this tough journey without an experienced and dedicated lawyer may result in lower compensation for your pain and suffering. You need an Oceanside lawyer that will fight on your behalf to get the amount you deserve for your rollover accident.
Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser understands the severity of rollover accidents, and we are here to be your guide during this challenging time. Call (760) 512-1172 or fill out our online inquiry form today to get the help you need from an experienced rollover accident lawyer who can get your life back on track.
What Causes a Rollover Accident?
Multiple factors can contribute to a vehicle rollover accident. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the top contributing factors of rollover accidents are the following:
- Vehicle Type: You may have already known that SUVs and other vehicles with high centers of gravity are more likely to be involved in a rollover accident. While this is true, the NHTSA has found that all types of vehicles are capable of rolling.
- Speed: Rollover accidents are caused by speeding more frequently than non-rollover accidents. Drivers traveling at high speeds caused nearly 40% of rollover accidents that resulted in death. About 75% of fatal rollovers happened on roads with speed limits of 55 miles per hour or higher.
- Alcohol: As the leading cause of any car accident, it is no surprise that alcohol made this list. About half of all fatal rollover accidents are caused in one way or another by alcoholic impairment.
- Location: The “perfect” location for a rollover accident is on a rural road without barriers or lane divisions that has a posted speed limit of 55 miles per hour or higher. Approximately 75% of fatal rollovers happen in locations matching this description.
- Driver Behavior: Most rollover accidents involve only one vehicle. Drivers are often performing normal driving maneuvers when their vehicle rolls. These combined factors indicate that driver behavior could be a cause of rollover accidents.
Types of Rollovers
Not every rollover accident is entirely the same. Rollover accidents typically fall into one of three main categories:
- Tripped rollovers are the most common type of rollover accident. They occur when an operator of a vehicle is unable to control where they are driving. The vehicle slides out of control and is then tripped by an obstruction in its path, causing it to roll over.
- Untripped rollovers (also referred to as frictional rollovers) are caused by taking a sharp turn while traveling at high speed. When a driver turns in this manner, increased friction between the tires and the road lift the vehicle up and cause a rollover. These types of rollovers are rare; they occur only 5% of the time and usually involve SUVs and other vehicles that are top heavy.
- Flipped rollovers occur when a vehicle collides with an object and is flipped by the collision. Flipped rollovers are also caused by sliding then rolling down an incline, such as a hill or embankment.
If you were hurt in a rollover accident, it is critical to contact an attorney who has experience handling these specific types of claims.
What Compensation Can I receive for a Rollover Accident Claim?
At Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser, you can rest assured knowing that your claim will be handled with the utmost care and that your interests will remain the top priority. Contact us today at (760) 512-1172 to see what we can help you recover after being involved in a rollover accident.
Examples of recoverable damages may include the following:
- Expenses related to medical care, ranging from bills to therapy
- Lost wages, past or future
- Lost earning capacity
- Disability or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium (enjoyment of life, companionship, etc.)
We will do our best to help you recover all that you can, but remember that each case is unique and may not qualify for each of the above items.
The lawyers at Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser are the Oceanside lawyers you need when you’ve been injured in a rollover accident. Before becoming a lawyer, Yvonne Fraser worked in the medical field, giving her a competitive advantage in fully understanding your injuries and medical needs and what it takes to provide you with the legal help you need to get through this challenging time in your life.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a rollover accident, you will need the assistance of a lawyer to discuss what your options are for seeking the financial compensation that you need. Call the Oceanside car accident lawyers of Law Offices of Yvonne M. Fraser today at (760) 512-1172 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today.